ESD Heel Strap is composed of adjustable magic , conductive fabric tape, and conductive rubber. The conductive tape and rubber can used to conduct the electric charge into ESD floor. This strap is most pivotal in the anti-static measurement. It should be used on the surface of ESD ground or floor. We recommend all the users to wear a pair on both feet as it will enhance the connection time of ground and strap; finally reducing the prospect of electro-static to users.
Ground connection line resistance: 106 Ohm
* 1. ESD heel straps allow freedom of movement around the EPA environment without the restriction of a wrist strap ground cord leashing you to a bench.
* 2. The nylon ribbon should make contact with skin, or at minimum, with the sweaty moisture in your shoes in order to provide a path to ground for the static electricity.
* 3. Anti-static foot grounder avoids the earthing line when walking in the range of conductive area and is the best choice of workshop and garage.
* 4. The principle is that the earthing line in socks will remove static of body through earthing foot grounder, conductive mat and the earthing line. So the earthling line must contact with skin.
* 5. The user should wear the two-foot grounder and avoid walking on the area without static protection.