Aluminum Foil Film
Laminated aluminum foil film is composed of four single layers, that is, polyester, aluminum foil, nylon and polyethylene (PET/AL/NY/PE).
- We have lamination machines and can customize material structure according to users' specific packing purpose.
- The surface can be handled according to customers’ requirement into ESD property. The resistivity is 10e8~10e11 ohms/square. ESD coating techniques ensures stable surface resistivity.
- The middle Aluminum metal layer is purchased from top-class famous manufacturer in China. It has superior moisture barrier and light isolation properties.
- Film is used to widely make ESD moisture barrier bag to pack static sensitive electronic components such as PCB, WAFER, CHIPS, and REELs in SMT industry etc.
- For chemical raw material and medical intermediate packing, it is undoubtedly a very good choice.
- The third-party testing reports such as ROHS2.0, Halogen, PFOA/PFOS, MVTR&OTR reports etc. are available.
- Different film thickness and width can be customized. 1250mm is our current max width. This is rough width not net width. The max net width is 1235mm.
- ISO9001, QC08000, ISO14001 certificates are available.
- Provide excellent protection for static sensitive products like circuit boards, wafer, IC, precise parts and accessories, electronic components, etc. It also can protect well the goods which need moisture proof packing.
- Professional packing way ensures the film reaches customers without damage and defective points.